Roland System-500 572
Module in Eurorack format
- Phase shifter + delay + LFO
- Time-dependent multi-effect module
- Has a 5-stage phase shifter, an analog audio delay, a voltage-controlled gate delay and an LFO
- The Phase shifter has controls for shifting the frequency or the intensity of the resonance
- Thus, both subtle and very superficial analog effects are adjustable
- The Audio Delay has independent controls for controlling the delay time and the resonance (or feedback) and other features. Also very short modulations can be adjusted, which sound like a chorus effect
- Both the phase shifter and the delay can be modulated either via the internal LFO of the 572 or via external CV signals
- The ratio between the original and the effect signal can be adjusted via the controller or CV (Control Voltage)
- The LFO section has a control for setting the frequency as well as output jacks for the normal and inverted output of the signal
- The gate delay has controls for controlling the threshold, delay time, and gate time for controlling incoming gate signals from external modules
- Power consumption: 110 mA (+12 V), 90 mA (-12 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 81 x 58 x 129 mm
- Euro bag width: 16 HP
- Includes 4 screws for installation and Eurorack bus power cable
|Width||16 TE / HP|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 379523 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!