Roland System-500 540
Module in Eurorack format
- Dual Envelope Generator & LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) is a multifunctional modulation source
- Two independent ADSR envelope sections (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release) can generate different voltages to control other synthesizer modules in Eurorack format (e.g. oscillators, filters and VCAs)
- Each section can be triggered in different ways: via an external source, internally, manually via the connections for each of the envelopes or via an inverted output signal
- In addition, the 540 module has a voltage controlled LFO with 5 waveforms
- Both the frequency and the application delay of the LFO start point can be set via the control dials
- The delay and reset can be triggered either from Envelope 1 or Envelope 2
- Power consumption: 85 mA (+12 V), 50 mA (-12 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 81 x 58 x 129 mm
- Euro bag width: 16 HP
- Incl. 4 screws for installation and Eurorack bus power cable
|Width||16 TE / HP|
Module in Eurorack format Dual Envelope Generator & LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) is a multifunctional modulation source, Two independent ADSR envelope sections (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)...
Eurorack Module Analogue CV and audio processor, 2 Portamento stages (slew limiter), Flexible sample & hold stage with internal clock, Outputs for white and pink noise, Ring modulator, LFO with 5...
Module in Eurorack format Phase shifter + delay + LFO, Time-dependent multi-effect module, Has a 5-stage phase shifter, an analog audio delay, a voltage-controlled gate delay and an LFO, The Phase...
|sales rank in this product group||37|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||August 2016|
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.