- Mobile sampler with battery or power supply, built-in microphone and external microphone input
- Can be triggered by the 16-step sequencer of the Roland TR-8 (as from version 1.50)
- 29 DSP effects, such as Filter, Delay, Unique Voice Effects, Subsonic, Looper and more
- 3 Controllers for real-time control
- 12 Trigger pads, and Sub-Pads
- Uninterrupted effect switching for continuous live application
- Pattern sequencer with quantisation and shuffle feel
- Import the audio files from the computer and assign the pads with free Mac/Windows software
- Sample size: 16 Bit 44.1 kHz WAV and AIFF
- Connections: LINE-IN (L, R) (RCA), LINE-OUT (L, R) (RCA), PHONES (stereo jack), MIC IN (jack), MIDI IN, DC IN, SD card slot
- Battery operation with 6x Alkaline (AA, LR6) or Rechargeable Ni-MH (AA, HR6)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 178 x 257 x 72 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Including "Loopmasters" SD card with over 100 new stereo samples, effects, and one-shot samples and PSU (PSB-1U)
|Storage Medium||SD/SDHC Card|
|File Format||AIFF, WAV|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419662 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!