Roland Aerophone AE-10
Digital wind instrument with saxophone fingering system and internal digital sounds
- Numerous saxophone model sounds
- Fingering like that of an acoustic saxophone
- Mouthpiece with breath- and bite sensor allows for a wide range of techniques such as vibrato and pitch
- Roland's SuperNATURAL modelling technology allows for fine sound nuances and a dynamic and articulated play
- Faithfully recreated saxophone model sounds, incl. soprano, alto, tenor and baritone, all of which can be switched between easily
- Includes additional instrument sounds, such as wind instruments (clarinet, flute and trumpet) and violin
- Contains Roland's latest synthesizer sounds, specially tailored for wind instrument performance
- Intuitive operation thanks to sound selection and setting changes via the display
- Flexible use thanks to internal speakers
- Battery powered (6x AA) with a running time of 7 hours in continuous use
- Headphone operation allows you the option to play without disturbing those around you
- USB port for connecting to a computer
- Audio input to connect a smartphone or music player for playing accompaniment songs
- Incl. power supply
- Corresponding stand: Article Nr 404693 (not included)
|Product Specific Expansion||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 398260 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!