Dynamic Large-Diaphragm Broadcast-Quality Microphone
- For radio and dubbing studios as well as for professional podcasting
- Internal pop filter and insensitivity to HF- and other electromagnetic interference
- Neodymium large diaphragm capsule
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 75 - 18,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 320 Ohm
- Sensitivity -56.0 dB re 1 V/Pascal (1.60 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1 kHz
- Length: 214 mm
- Diameter: 53 mm
- Weight: 695 g
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||14|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||August 2008|
Find Large Diaphragm Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.