- 2 Adapter cables (2 x XLR or stereo mini jack). Cable length XLR 5pin to 2x XLR 3pin = 2.3 meters
- In a plastic case
- Stereo microphone with 90 ° X / Y stereo array. On each side of a small diaphragm condenser microphone capsule is located
- Capsule size: 0.5" (13 mm)
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid per capsule
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms per side
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 V / Pa +/- 2 dB or 12mV / Pa at 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Noise ratio: : 16 dB SPL (A-weighted per IEC268-15).
- Max. Output: +13.9 dBu @ 1% THD into 1KΩ
- Dynamic range: : 128 dB
- Max SPL: 143 dB @ 1% THD into 1KΩ
- Signal / noise ratio: 78 dB
- Power supply: 4 mA, P48 (38V-52V) 2 mA, P24 (20V-26V) 2.8 mA, P12 (10.8V-13.2V) 2.4 mA via 9 V battery
- Packaging weight: 2.3 kg (Mic alone 480 g)
- Includes 10 years manufacturers warranty
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
|sales rank in this product group||9|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||May 2002|
Find Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.