Rockboard Flat Patch Cable Gold 5 cm
- High-quality flat patch cable with double shielding and rectangular cross section
- Space-saving and extra narrow angled jack plugs
- Gold-plated contacts
- Metal plug housing
- Flexible copper conductor: 20 x 0.12 mm
- Braided copper shield: 4 x 16 x 0.12 mm
- Additional aluminium foil shield
- Polyethylene signal insulation
- PVC external insulation
- Capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimetre
- Conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimetre
- Angled 6.3 mm mono jack plugs
- Operational temperature: -15°C to + 70°C
- External dimensions of cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- External dimensions of plug (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- Black with gold-plated connector housing
- Length: 5 cm (1 15/16")
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 425877 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!