Rockboard Flat Patch Cable Gold 140 cm
- High-quality flat patch cable with double shielding and rectangular cross section
- Space-saving and extra narrow angled jack plugs
- Gold-plated contacts
- Metal plug housing
- Flexible copper conductor: 20 x 0.12 mm
- Braided copper shield: 4 x 16 x 0.12 mm
- Additional aluminium foil screen
- Polyethylene signal insulation
- PVC external insulation
- Capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeter
- Conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Angled 6.3 mm mono jack plugs
- Working temperature -15°C to + 70°C
- External cable dimensions (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- External plug dimensions (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- Black with gold-plated connector housing
- Length: 140 cm (55 1/8")
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 425906 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!