Rockboard Flat Looper/Switch Cable 60 cm
- Length: 60 cm
- High-quality flat patch cable with double shielding and rectangular cross-section
- Space-saving and extra slim angled jack plugs
- Gold-plated contacts (24 karat)
- Metal connector housing
- Flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm)
- 90% Braided tinned copper shield (4 x 16 x 0.12 mm)
- Additional aluminium foil screen
- PE (polyethylene) Signal insulation
- Flexible PVC cable sheath
- Cable capacity less than 10 pF/decimeter
- Conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Angled 6.3 mm mono jack plugs,
- Working temperature: -15º C to +70° C
- External dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- External connector dimensions (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm (angled), 12.5 x 12.5 mm (straight)
- Colour: Black with gold-plated connector housings
|Connector 2||Angled Jack|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468612 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!