Rockboard Flat Looper/Switch Cable 40 cm
- Length: 40 cm
- Flat patch cable with rectangular cross section
- Space-saving and extra narrow angled / straight jack plugs
- Perfect for use on Looper Switchers or effect pedals with tightly spaced sockets
- Flexible copper conductor: 20 x 0.12 mm
- Wrapped copper screen: 34 x 0.12 mm
- Polyethylene signal isolation
- PVC External insulation
- Capacity: <10 pF / decimeter
- Conductor resistance: <10mOhm / Decimeter
- 6.3 mm Mono jack plug
- Working temperature: -15 ° C to + 70 ° C
- External dimensions Cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- External dimensions Plug (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm (angled), 12.5 x 12.5 mm (straight)
- Colour: Black
|Connector 2||Angled Jack|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 444380 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!