Rockboard Flat Looper/Switch Cable 20 cm
- Length: 20 cm
- Straight 6.3 mm mono jack <> 6.3 mm mono angle pawl
- Flat patch cable with rectangular cross section
- Space-saving and extra narrow angled / straight jack plugs
- Perfect for use on Looper Switchers or effect pedals with tightly spaced sockets
- Flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- Wound copper screen 34 x 0.12 mm
- Polyethylene signal isolation
- PVC external insulation
- Capacity <10 pF / decimeter
- Conductor resistance <10 mOhm / Decimeter
- 6.3 mm Mono jack plug
- Working temperature -15 ° C to + 70 ° C
- External dimensions Cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- External dimensions Plug (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm (angled), 12.5 x 12.5 mm (straight)
- Colour: Black
|Connector 1||Angled Jack|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443868 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!