Rockbag Fingerboard Saver Set
Fretboard Protector Set
- For thin, medium and jumbo fret wires
- Protects the fingerboard from scratches and dents during filing, crowning or polishing the frets
- Fits most thin fret wires / medium fret wires / jumbo frets wires
- Fits between all frets on guitars, banjos and electric basses
- Fits between most frets of ukuleles and mandolins
- Slot widths: 1.8 mm (5/64") / 2.65 mm (7/64") / 3.15 mm (1/8")
- Slot length: 70 mm (2 3/4") - fits most 5-string electric basses
- Notches for fixing with the enclosed rubber bands
- Made of spring-hardened 0.2 mm (1/64 ") stainless steel
- Adjusts to the fretboard radius
- Set consists of 2 pieces including rubber bands and 1 x sanding block (sanding block with 1000 grit)
- Dimensions Fingerboard Protector (L x W): 80 mm (3 5/32 ") x 16 mm (5/8")
- Dimensions of sanding block (L x W x H): 100 mm (3 15/16 ") x 10 mm (25/64") x 10 mm (25/64 ")
Note: Also available separately in sets of 2 pieces per slot width.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419717 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!