Rockbag Fingerboard Saver 1 narrow
Fingerboard Saver for Thin Fret Wire
- Protects the fretboard during crowning, filing or polishing of the frets
- Fits on most thin fret wires
- Fits between all frets on guitars, banjos and electronic basses
- Fits between most mandolin and ukulele frets
- Slot widths: 1.8 mm (0.071")
- Slot length: 70 mm (2.76") - also fits most 5-string basses
- Notches for fixing with included rubber bands on the neck
- Made from flexible 0.2 mm (0.008") stainless steel
- Adapts to the fingerboard radius
- Dimensions (L x W): 80 mm (3.15") x 16 mm (0.63")
- Set of 2 pieces including rubber bands
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406098 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!