Rob Papen RP-Reverse
Reverse Effects Plug-in
- Simple but powerful effects unit for creative track editing
- Incoming audio material is played back reversed and tempo-synced
- Trigger can be triggered manually, via audio signal or host start
- Envelope to adjust the reverse signal
- Filter section with low-pass and high-pass filter as well as distortion
- LFO with numerous modulation targets
- All parameters can be automated and MIDI controlled
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
Windows 7 or later, Mac OSX 10.8 or later, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464629 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!