RME HDSP 9632
- Stereo analogue input and output (192 kHz / 24 bit,> 110 dB SNR)
- Connector for optional expansion boards with 4 balanced inputs and outputs,
- 1 x ADAT digital in / out, 96 kHz capable (S / MUX)
- 1 x SPDIF digital in / out, 192 kHz capable
- 1 x Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF operation
- So up to 16 inputs and outputs can be used simultaneously!
- 1 x Stereo headphone output, parallel to the analogue output, but with individual level adjustment
- 1 x MIDI I / O for 16 channels Hi-Speed MIDI via breakout cable
- TotalMix: 512 channel mixer with 40 bit internal resolution
- All analogue I / Os fully 192 kHz capable, so no reduction in the number of channels
- HDSP Meter Bridge: Freely scalable level meter with peak and RMS calculation in hardware
- DIGICheck 3.0 for Windows: Spectral Analyzer, Professional Level Meter 2/8/16-Channel, Vector Audio Scope, various other analysis functions
- Supported sample rates: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 64 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- 8 Buffer sizes / latency times selectable: 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms, 186 ms
- ASIO Zero CPU Load Technology: 0 (zero!)% CPU load even when using all 32 channels!
- All settings can be changed in real time, all output options even during operation
- Clock modes: Slave and master
- Automatic and intelligent master / slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs can be used simultaneously
- Enhanced ZLM for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- Unmatched Bitclock PLL (Audio Synchronization) in ADAT mode
- TMS (Track Marker Support): Supports CD / DAT start IDs and reading the CD subcode
- Contains DIGICheck: Unique measurement, analysis and testing tool
- Unique status windows for recording and playback
- Zero Latency Monitoring: Hardware bypass per track, controlled by punch-in / out
- Analogue input and output with LoGain / + 4 dBu / -10 dBV level adjustment via software
- Balanced analogue input / output, 192 kHz / 24 bit converter. Dynamics> 110 dBA
- Low-impedance output (75 ohms) for direct headphone operation, stepless level selection via software fader
- Speaker Protection minimises noise when switching on and off the computer
- Digital inputs and outputs completely galvanically decoupled
- Super low jitter design: <1 ns in PLL mode (44.1 kHz, optical in)
- Digital I / O: optical (TOSLINK), RCA, internal (CD-ROM / Sync-I / O). Optional XLR via breakout cable
- Digital formats: SPDIF, AES / EBU (Consumer, Professional), ADAT optical
- There are no OS9 drivers for the 9632. And none for Win98 / ME
- Only XP / 2000 and OSX
|Converter||24 bit/192 kHz|
|Number of microphone inputs||0|
|Number of instrument inputs||0|
|Number of line inputs||0|
|Digital Inputs||ADAT, S/PDIF|
|Number of analog outputs||0|
|Digital Outputs||ADAT, S/PDIF|
|Zero latency monitoring||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 163239 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!