DAddario Woodwinds Bb- Clarinet Reserve X15E
Mouthpiece for Bb Clarinet (Böhm-system)
- Vintage inspired (Chedeville)
- Tip opening X15E: 1.18 mm
- Long facing
- 442 Hz
- Precision milling - no manual rework required
- Crafted from a unique proprietary hard rubber only for Reserve mouthpieces
- In contrast to the rather short facing of the X10E, the facing of the X15E is designed to be long and therefore more in line with the German concept
- The unique baffle produces a noticeably higher resonance and a good control over the sound
- All Reserve mouthpieces are vintage inspired and consist of a new and protected rubber blend
- They are milled from a bar in one piece
- With the latest CNC machines, it is possible to meet production tolerances that are otherwise common in the aerospace industry
- Manual processing by hand is deliberately omitted
|Tip Length||22 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 344798 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!