Revv Generator 100R MKII BK
Tube Amp Head for Electric Guitar
- Power: 100 W - adjustable to 10 W
- 2 Channels
- Clean / Crunch and Gain with 3 Aggression levels
- Tubes: 5x 12AX7 and 1x 12 AT7 in the preliminary stage, 4x 6L6GC in the final stage
- 3-Band EQ for each channel
- Channels can be selected on the panel or via the footswitch (included)
- Tube buffered FX loop with signal level control
- Presence and depth controls for a greater variety of sounds
- Contour switch in the 2nd channel for "open" or "scooped" sound by shifting the middle frequencies
- Easily accessible bias setting for each tube pair
- Tube error display
- 4, 8, and 16 Ohm box outputs
- MIDI compatible
- Dimensions: 67.3 x 25.4 x 26.7 cm
- Weight: 21.8 kg
- Colour: Black
- Handmade in Canada
|Power Amplifier Tubes||6L6GC|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416386 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!