Revv G20 Amp Head
Tube Amp Head for Electric Guitar
- Contains a clean channel and the typical Revvs tube-controlled high-gain violet channel with 3 levels of aggression and a wide switch for the shape tone
- Built-in Two Notes Reactive Load & Virtual Cabinets - 6 customisable virtual cabinets selectable via the front rotary knob or up to 128 via MIDI - direct connection for FOH / mixer, interface or headphones without box
- In Reactive Load Direct Mode, Pre & Post-Switch selects whether the power amplifier is in the signal chain
- Reactive Load is automatically activated when the speaker is not recognised to protect the amplifier
- 2 Channels
- Power: Switchable from 4 to 20 watts
- Preamp tubes: 3x 12AX7
- Power tubes: 2x 6V6
- Controls: Gain (push / pull for more crunch), Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Virtual cabinet
- Switches: Wide, 4/20 Watts, Ch., Aggr., Pre / Post, Store, 8/4 Ohm, Groundlift, Internal Load / Speaker
- 6.3 mm Jack speaker outputs: 8/4 ohms
- FX loop: Buffered series
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 312 x 160 x 190 mm
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- Includes carry case
- Made in Canada
- Input: 6.3 mm jack
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI input
- Balanced Output: XLR
- FX loop: 2 x 6.3 mm jack
- Speaker output: 6.3 mm jack
|Power Amplifier Tubes||6V6|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 485021 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!