Reloop RP 8000 MKII
Turntable with Direct Drive
- Quartz-controlled hybrid turntable instrument with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable stop speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise 3-speed motor control (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision machined die-cast aluminum platter
- Static balanced, S-shaped tonearm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- High-resolution pitchfader (0.02% resolution)
- Pitch range +/- 8%, +/- 16%, +/- 50% (Ultrapitch)
- Reverse function: switch for forward and reverse
- Smart USB port for up to 4 turntables
- Shock absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 354 x 144.6 mm
- Weight: 11.8 kg
- Includes turntable, slipmat, LED needle illumination, counterweight, PHONO RCA cable with ground, USB cable and power cord
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459792 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!