Red Panda Particle 2
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Delay / pitch shifting
- Digital way of working
- Uses granular synthesis for special delay effects and radical pitch shifts, from modulated delay to pitch shifting, shimmer delay, time stretching, up to stutter and glitch sounds
- Delay time 0 - 2,500 milliseconds
- 3 Pitch modes: Detune / Density / LFO
- 5 Delay Modes: Random / Density / LFO / Random Pitch / Reverse
- All 8 modes can be combined
- 100% Wet / dry mix
- 4 Onboard presets
- 127 MIDI presets
- MIDI compatible via USB
- Freeze function
- Tap Tempo function with measure divisions for each parameter: Chop / Density / LFO Rate / Delay Time
- Expression Control assignable to all parameters simultaneously
- True bypass
- Blend, Chop / Freeze, Delay / Pitch, Param and Fdbk sliders
- 8-Way rotary control for delay and detune modes: Dens / LFO / REV / Pitch / RND / DTune / LFO, DENS
- Preset / Save control button
- ON / DIV footswitch
- Tap / Freeze footswitch
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm stereo jack input / output
- 6.3 mm TRS EXP input
- Mini USB port
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm coaxial connection, polarity (-) inside, not included)
- Power consumption: 250 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 78 x 121 x 64 mm
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 461735 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!