Recording King RD-318 Adirondack
- Top: Solid 30-year-old Adirondack spruce
- Back and sides: Solid mahogany
- Bracing Forward Shifted X
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard and bridge: Rosewood
- Neck profile: Thin V
- Scale: 645 mm (25.4")
- Nut width: 42.90 mm (1 11/16")
- Bone nut
- 20 Frets
- Grover Open Gear machine heads with Butterbean buttons
- Colour: Natural high gloss
|Back and Sides||Mahogany, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||42,90 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 492557 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!