Reason Studios Reason 11 Intro
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- Easy- and quick-to-use music software for composition, recording and mixing
- Comes with all necessary editing tools, effects and instruments for music production
- Virtual studio rack for easy use of instruments and effects
- Can be integrated as a VST3 plugin in compatible DAWs
- Fully equipped virtual mixer with parallel tracks and group channels
- 16 Audio tracks and instrument tracks
- High-quality real-time time-stretching algorithms
- Audio slicing and quantisation
- Audio to REX file function
- Bounce-in-Place function
- Quick zoom in the arranger window
- Comp Editor
- 9 Effects such as amp and speaker models by Softube, reverb, delay, distortion, chorus etc.
- Includes 10 instruments such as Europa, Monotone, Kong, Thor etc.
- 3 MIDI effects and 8 utilities
- Factory Sound Library with over 20000 patches, loops and samples
- Supported plugin formats: VST 2
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, M4A
- System requirements: Windows 7 (64-Bit) and later, Mac OSX 10.11 and later, Multi Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 4 GB HD, ASIO / Core Audio compatible audio interface, Internet connection
|Mac OSX compatible||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 474146 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!