Radial Engineering Tonebone Twin City ABY
Active ABY Switcher
- Built-in Tonebone Drag control for load adjustment
- Built-in Class-A buffer
- Isolated outputs against background noise
- Toggle A / B Footswitch
- Both Y footswitch
- 180° / POL switch to reverse the polarity of Output B
- GND / LIFT Switch for lifting the ground connection of Output B
- Frontal recessed drag control
- Status LEDs
- 6.3 mm mono jack input
- 2 x 6.3 mm mono jacks OUT A / OUT B outputs
- Power supply via optional 9V DC, 100 mA power supply with 2.1 x 5.5 mm coaxial convection and polarity (-) inside (power supply not included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 89 x 112 x 50 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- Made in Canada
|Shape||Floor Effects Pedal|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 441238 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!