Pyramid Nickel Classics Medium 011-050
String set for electric guitarThe special feature of these strings is the round core wire of the wound strings. Normal strings have hexagonal (hexagonal) core wires, which simplifies production and the manufacturing costs.
Round core wires on the other hand must be wound with the utmost care in order to secure a uniform contact pressure to the nickel wire.
The Pyramid Nickel Classic strings therefore have a significantly improved vibration behaviour, which provides a very long decay of the string (sustain) and a uniform sound development.
Important: The wound strings cannot be simply cut because the nickel round wound would unravel immediately. First twist the string sharply and then cut the string behind the bend.
- Pure nickel
- Gauges: .011, .014, .020w, .030, .042, .050
- Round core wire with pure nickel wrap
- Improved vibration characteristics
|Gauge||011 - 050|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Pyramid 011 Electric Guitar Strings at a glance
- go to product group 011 Electric Guitar Strings
- go to product group Electric Guitar Strings
- go to product group Strings
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Pyramid
- Pyramid Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page