Presonus StudioLive AR8c
8-Channel Analogue Mixer with USB Audio Interface
- 8 x 4 USB 2.0 (USB C) audio interface (24 bit / 96 kHz)
- Multi-track recording on Mac and PC
- SD card recorder / player with 24 bit / 44.1 kHz (recording: WAV, playback: WAV and MP3)
- Bluetooth 5.0 receiver
- 4 Microphone inputs (XLR) with Class A microphone preamps
- 48 V phantom power can be switched on globally
- 6 Balanced line inputs (2 mono channels, 2 stereo channels)
- 2 Instrument inputs (channel 1 and 2)
- Channels 1 and 2 with high pass filter
- Super Channel (channel 7/8) with different input options: RCA input (L / R)
- 3.5 mm Stereo jack socket
- Switchable playback of Bluetooth sources and SD card or USB playback stream from the computer
- Main output L / R (XLR) with LED level display
- Stereo headphone output
- Digital effect (16 presets)
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.11 or newer / Win 7, 8 and 10
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 284 x 313 x 89 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Includes Studio One Artist + Studio Magic Plugin Suite (DAW software)
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483360 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!