Presonus StudioLive AR16c B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
18-Channel Analogue Mixer with USB Audio Interface
- 18 x 4 USB 2.0 (USB C) audio interface (24 bit / 96 kHz)
- Multi-track recording on Mac and PC
- SD card recorder/player with 24 bit/44.1 kHz (recording: WAV, playback: WAV and MP3)
- Bluetooth 5.0 receiver
- 12 Microphone inputs (XLR) with Class A microphone preamplifiers
- 48 V phantom power can be switched globally
- 16 Balanced line inputs (8 mono channels and 4 stereo channels)
- 2 Instrument inputs (channels 1 and 2)
- Channels 1 to 8 with parametric mid EQ and high pass filter
- Super Channel (channel 17/18) with different input options: RCA input (L / R), 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Switchable playback from Bluetooth sources and SD card, or USB playback stream from the computer
- Main output L / R (XLR) with LED level indicator
- Stereo headphone output
- Digital effect (16 presets)
- System requirements: Mac OSX 10.11 or later / Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 480 x 397 x 89 mm
- Weight: 6.4 kg
- Includes Presonus Studio One Artist + Studio Magic Plugin Suite (DAW software)
|Rec Out (Analog)||No|
|USB/SD Direct Recording||SD|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488078 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!