Presonus Faderport 8
8-Channel DAW Production Controller
- 8 Touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized dual-servo drive belt (dual servo drive belt)
- High fader resolution: 10 bit / 1,024 steps
- 57 background- and status-lit buttons
- 78 controllable functions
- 8 high-resolution LC displays as digital labeling fields
- Timecode and level display
- Small encoder as panpot and for other selected parameters
- Large data wheel with push button for scrolling, zooming, navigating, and much more.
- 2 Arrow buttons for step-by-step navigation and setting
- Transport control, track control, automation control and session navigator
- Fader modes, mixer view, undo / redo, click track on / off, tap tempo, markers, plugin parameters, and more.
- 4 programmable user buttons
- 8 Function button
- Native Studio One support, HUI and Mackie control selectable
- Compatible with ProTools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, Nuendo, Bitwig, Reaper, Digital Performer and others
- Jack for optional foot switch (start / stop commands)
- No driver installation required
- Power supply via external power supply (12 V DC / 2 A)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 330 x 305 x 57 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Including full version of Studio One 3 Artist (DAW)
- From OS X 10.8.5
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- Windows 7 x64 / x86 SP1 platform update
- Windows 8.1 x64 / x86
- Windows 10 x64 / x86
|5-pole DIN MIDI||No|
|Foot Controller Connection||No|
|Additional Features||LCD Display per Channel|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 400412 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!