Positive Grid BIAS Pedal Distortion
Guitar Effect Plug-In (Download)
- Accurately emulated and versatile effects pedal simulation
- 17 Emulations of various distortion, overdrive, fuzz, and booster pedals at the component level
- Tone Match technology captures the sound of any distortion pedals and creates a model of it
- Fully customizable assemblies such as Distortion Level, Output Level, Compressor, Power Supply, Parametric and Graphic EQ, and Studio EQ
- Seamless integration into Positive Grid BIAS FX
- Customizable user interface of created pedals
- Fast preset switching for 8 favorites
- Includes noisegate and amproom simulation
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: From Win7 (32/64-Bit), from Mac OSX 10.9, 1.5 GHz Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 414453 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!