Positive Grid Bias Distortion Twin
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Digital distortion pedal - 2 sounds mixable
- Simulates tube, germanium, silicon, JFET and MOSFET distortion
- Built-in compressor and noise gate
- Additional booster
- 9 Factory presets
- Integrated BIAS pedal software
- ToneCloud access for preset sharing
- Controls: Boost, Blend, Tone, Level, Gain and Preset
- Switches: Clean and Fat
- True bypass
- LED: Effect On
- Footswitch: Effect Bypass and Boost
- Connections: mono / stereo input (2 x 6.3 mm jack) - mono / stereo output (2 x 6.3 mm jack) - USB port - expression pedal input (6.3 mm jack) - power supply connector (coaxial connection 5.5 x 2.1 mm - minus pole inside)
- Power consumption: 270 mA
- Powered by 9V DC power supply
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 132 x 146 x 62 mm
- Weight: 800 g
- Includes power supply
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 435942 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!