Miscellaneous Guitar Effects
571 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Loop Station 3 Stereo tracks, each with two separate footswitches: Rec, play and stop, Easily operated volume fader for each track, Expression pedal to effect control in real time, 3 Hours stereo recording time and 99 internal memory locations,...
- 3 Stereo tracks, each with two separate footswitches: Rec, play and stop
- Easily operated volume fader for each track
- Expression pedal to effect control in real time
Backing band and looper in stompbox format Generates bass and drum accompaniments based on your own guitar, Integrated looper - Can also be used independently of the accompaniment function, 12 Music genres, each with 12 selectable song styles, Upload...
- Generates bass and drum accompaniments based on your own guitar
- Integrated looper - Can also be used independently of the accompaniment function
- 12 Music genres, each with 12 selectable song styles
Backing Band Stomp Box Backing band within a stomp box, Generates bass and drum accompaniment based on your own guitar play, 7 Music genres and 12 song styles selectable per genre, Upload up to 3 different song sections and...
- Backing band within a stomp box
- Generates bass and drum accompaniment based on your own guitar play
- 7 Music genres and 12 song styles selectable per genre
Effect Pedal for Guitar/Bass Looper, Up to 8 hours of recording time, Unlimited overdubs, 24-bit audio quality, 99 Internal storage locations, Drum computer with 40 different style patterns, Automatic tempo adjustment, Mini-B USB port for importing and storing loops...
- Up to 8 hours of recording time
- Unlimited overdubs
Effects for Guitar Despite its frequent use in classics of rock and pop history, the E-Bow finds itself today as an outsider amongst the large body of guitar effects - often heard, seldom recognized is the motto here. ...
- The E-Bow generates a magnetic field, whereby the string is brought to oscillate continuously
- Now with the additional Harmonic" mode
- Power supply is via a 9V battery (not included)
Mod Devices MOD Duo Modular Pedal, effects pedal, powerful stand-alone audio processor in a pedal enclosure, the gateway to an endless array of effects, synths, amp simulations, looping stations, sequencers and more, digitally controlled analog multi-stage pre-amplification, Cirrus Logic low...
Effect Pedal Twin pedal multitrack looper with real stereo in and out, 2 Synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and "track-select" buttons, Internal dynamic memory for up to 3 hours stereo recording, 99 internal memories for loops, Built-in...
- Twin pedal multitrack looper with real stereo in and out
- 2 Synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and "track-select" buttons
- Internal dynamic memory for up to 3 hours stereo recording
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Without deteriorating the original sound, the BOSS Compressor / Sustainer does his work unobtrusively but effectively (exactly what you would want from a good compressor). Peak levels are limited while the quiet passages are raised,...
- Particularly loud sounds will be lowered while very low raised to provide a uniform, fat sound
- Controls: Level, Tone, Attack & Sustain
- Power consumption: 11 mA
Effects Pedal Interface without special drivers or software requirements, AD / DA converter, USB B port, Amplitude CS software included, LED: USB bypass, Footswitch: USB bypass, Connections: mono input (6.3 mm jack) - stereo output (2 x 6.3 mm...
- Interface without special drivers or software requirements
- AD / DA converter
- USB B port
Line Selector Foot Pedal Many musicians often eschew away from buying parts that "seem to sound like nothing" for years, forgetting how much such devices can actually make life easier for them. With the BOSS Line Selector,...
- To switch between effects routings
- Two line loops and six looping modes
- Can supply power to other Boss devices
Effects pedal Speaker simulator, 30 Speaker cab model simulations, 11 Mic preamp model simulations, 4 Power amp model simulations, Support for additional (third-party) Impulse Responses (IRs) via Mooer Studio Software, Fully configurable EQ, Storable up to 36 user presets,...
- Speaker simulator
- 30 Speaker cab model simulations
- 11 Mic preamp model simulations
Attenuator and Loadbox Suitable for tube amps up to 80 W, Suitable for 4, 8 and 16 Ohm loudspeaker output, Dummy load for operating with amp without loudspeakers, Volume knob for connected loudspeakers, Additional line level knob, 6.3 mm...
- Suitable for tube amps up to 80 W
- Suitable for 4, 8 and 16 Ohm loudspeaker output
- Dummy load for operating with amp without loudspeakers
Compact Headphone Amp for Electric Guitar Version: Classic rock, Integrated 6.3 mm jack for direct connection to the electric guitar, 3.5 mm Headphone connector, Aux input for MP3 player, Controls: Chorus / Delay / Reverb, Foldaway plug, Operating time:...
- Version: Classic rock
- Integrated 6.3 mm jack for direct connection to the electric guitar
- 3.5 mm Headphone connector
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Harmonist and pitch shifter, Up to 2 additional tones, 3-Voice solos, Pitch-shifting also for chords, Extreme "chorus-like" and tremolo arm effects, Dimensions (W x D x H): 73 x 129 x 59 mm, Power...
- Harmonist and pitch shifter
- Up to 2 additional tones
- 3-Voice solos
Effect Pedal Delay/Looper/Pitch shifting, Digital operation, 4.8 Seconds recording time, Offers tape stop/slowdown/reverse/time stretching/pitch shifting effects in real time, Signal is also permanently buffered in the bypass for seamless effects, Intelligent Randomization randomly adjusts slider settings for glitches, stutter...
- Delay/Looper/Pitch shifting
- Digital operation
- 4.8 Seconds recording time
Effects Pedal Tony Iommi Boost, An important component in Black Sabbath Guitarist Tony Iommi's signal chain is a special booster that will be presented to the 50th anniversary of Laney Amplification, Controls: Volume, Drive, Low EQ, High EQ, Hand...
- Tony Iommi Boost
- An important component in Black Sabbath Guitarist Tony Iommi's signal chain is a special booster that will be presented to the 50th anniversary of Laney Amplification
- Controls: Volume, Drive, Low EQ, High EQ
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Chorus and vibrato of the legendary CE-1 and CE-2 in stereo quality, Control knobs for Rate and Depth, 3 Modes: Standard, CE-1 Chorus, CE-1 Vibrato, Analogue components with bucket brigade device (BBD), Operation with...
- Chorus and vibrato of the legendary CE-1 and CE-2 in stereo quality
- Control knobs for Rate and Depth
- 3 Modes: Standard, CE-1 Chorus, CE-1 Vibrato
Noise SuppressorThe BOSS NS-2 is a very effective noise gate, which was tailored to the needs of guitar and bass players. Unwanted hum, buzz and noise in short and longer pauses are completely suppressed - if desired only reduced. A...
- 6.3 mm Jack connectors: Input, output, return, send
- 9V DC in, 9V DC out
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative inside - not included, e.g. Art. 409939)
Super Octave Stomp Box This interesting effect has been known ever since Jimi Hendrix, and also the solo from Paranoid//Black Sabbath owes its unique sound to this stomp box. The Boss Octaver OC-3 adds a tone to the original...
- For bass and electric guitar with 3 different modes to choose from
- Drive mode with distortion for richer sound
- OC-2 mode 1 to 2 octaves
Effects Pedal The Xotic EP Booster is based on the pre-amp circuit of the legendary EP-3 tape echo, The discrete FET circuit allows a volume boost of up to 20 dB, The internal DIP switches allows for the selection...
- The Xotic EP Booster is based on the pre-amp circuit of the legendary EP-3 tape echo
- The discrete FET circuit allows a volume boost of up to 20 dB
- The internal DIP switches allows for the selection of different boost frequencies and EQ settings
Polyphonic Octave Effects Control for Octave, Sub Octave, Octave Up, Turns a 6-string guitar into a 12-string, Turns a 4-string bass into an 8-string, Dimensions (WxDxH): 102 x 121 x 57 mm, Includes power supply (96 DC 200 BI)
- Control for Octave, Sub Octave, Octave Up
- Turns a 6-string guitar into a 12-string
- Turns a 4-string bass into an 8-string
Pitch Shifter Transposes via +/- 3 octaves, 3 Shift modes: Up, Down or Dual, Knobs for selecting the 11 transposition intervals, EXP input controls pitch shift or glissando by the optional expression pedal (not included), Latch & Momentary modes...
- Transposes via +/- 3 octaves
- 3 Shift modes: Up, Down or Dual
- Knobs for selecting the 11 transposition intervals
Effect Pedal For Electric Guitar Compressor, Controller: Sustain, attack, level, True bypass, Dimensions (HxWxD): 38 x 64 x 118 mm, 9V Battery: (132579 ), or power supply: (409939 ) (both not included)
- Controller: Sustain, attack, level
- True bypass
Effects pedal for electric guitar Compressor / Limiter, Andy Timmons signature model, 2 Preset options, Studio quality, Twofold controls for both Comp and Level, Controls for Threshold and Response, Foot switch: Select and Bypass, 1x Connector for a remote...
- Compressor / Limiter
- Andy Timmons signature model
- 2 Preset options
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany