Phoenix Audio Ascent One EQ
Mono channel strip with preamp and EQ
- Class A
- Transformerless, balanced microphone input stage
- 40 dB variable gain
- Output: +26 dBu @ 1 kHz
- Self-noise = -90 dB @ 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- HI Z instrument input
- Switchable high pass filter: -6 dB per octave @ 80Hz
- -15 dB input pad
- LED level meter
- Phase reverse
- 48 V phantom power switchable
- 4 Band EQ with the following center frequencies: High - 25 K, 15 K, 10 K, Hi / Mid - 6 K, 3 K, 1 K6 / Low Mid - 800 Hz, 400 Hz, 200 Hz / Low - 130 Hz, 80 Hz, 40 Hz
- ± 16 dB gain for each band
- Format: 19"/ 1 RU
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423843 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!