Phil Jones Bass Combo M-7
Compact Combo Amplifier for Electric Bass
- Solid-State design
- Ultra-light and portable
- Power: 50 W RMS
- Class D amplifier circuit
- 3-Band equaliser with +/- 18 dB boost / cut per band
- Ventilated lightweight housing
- Speakers: 1x 7" PJB Ferrite A speaker and 3" PJB tweeter
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency spectrum: 36 to 22,000 Hz
- Level, Bass, Mid, Treble, Master Volume and AUX Input Level controls
- 3-Way toggle switch for Mute / Low / High
- Power switch
- Input: 6.3 mm mono jack
- AUX input: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Line output: 6.3 mm mono jack
- IEC cold device socket
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 V AC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 305 x 246 x 249 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Power cable with EU plug included
|Power in W||50 W|
|Speaker component||1x 7"|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 467166 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!