Peter Oberrauch Machlast Baritone
- Model: "Machlast"
- Bore in 1.- 3. valve Ø 14.00 mm, 4. valve Ø 14.50 mm
- J.Meinlschmidt valve section
- 4 Bronze rotors with lubricant grooves
- Slide tubes in nickel silver with gold brass bows
- Lead pipe and main tuning slide in gold brass
- Water key on the main tuning slide
- Ø 290 mm gold brass bell
- Branch in gold brass
- Clear lacquer
- Handmade in Bolzano, South Tyrol
- Without case and accessories
|Number Of Valves||4|
|Bell (Material)||Gold Brass|
|Bore Size||14 mm|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 414851 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!