Peter Hess phKS9Him-G
- Ø approx. 21 - 22 cm
- Height approx. 8 cm
- With handle and loop (inside / outside)
- The joint bowl, also called the universal bowl, weighs approx. 900 - 1000 grams and is thin-walled
- It has a wide spectrum of sounds and can therefore be used for the whole body - wonderful for the foot and hand reflex zones
- It is characterized by an intense vibration
- Therefore, it is particularly suitable for use on joints
- Strong blockages or tensions can be easily loosened due to the bowl's intense vibrations
- If this singing bowl is played with various mallets, you can change the character of the sound
- It is an ideal singing bowl for the entry into the sound work.
- This sound bowl consists of 12 metals.
|Therapy Singing bowl||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317833 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!