Peavey 6505 Mini Head
Amp Head for Electric Guitar
- Power: 20 W - Switchable attenuator: 5 W and 1 W
- Lead and rhythm channel (foot switchable)
- TSI circuit
- 3 12AX7 Preamp tubes
- 2 EL84 power tubes
- Controls: Pre Gain (for each channel), Low, Mid, High, Post Gain (for each channel), Reverb (footswitchable), Resonance & Presence, Crunch Boost (footswitchable) on the rhythm channel
- USB connection
- Headphone output
- Speaker defeat switch (amp can be operated without speakers)
- MSDI speaker simulation with XLR output & Ground Lift switch
- Buffered FX loop
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8 ohm speakers
- Weight: 8 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 356 x 185 x 197 mm
- Incl. footswitch
|Power Amplifier Tubes||EL84|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 367140 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!