Palmer DI Boxes
28 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Passive DI Box Direct injection, 2-Channel, PAD switch (0dB/-30dB), Jack as an input connector, Balanced XLR output, Input impedance: 68 Ohm, Output impedance: 600 Ohms, Transfer ratio: 10: 1, Maximum output level: +6 dBu, 5 year warranty
- Direct injection
- PAD switch (0dB/-30dB)
Passive 2-Channel DI Box 2x Jack in, 2x RCA in, 1x 3.5 mm Stereo jack in, 2x XLR Balanced out, Especially for hi-fi equipment and PCs, 5 Year manufacturer's warranty
- 2x Jack in
- 2x RCA in
- 1x 3.5 mm Stereo jack in
2-Channel Isolating Transformer in Cast Aluminium HousingIsolating transformers / line isolation boxes are used between line-operated devices to prevent ground loops that cause hum. However, they can also be used for the conversion of unbalanced to balanced lines. ...
- 2 Channel isolating transformers in cast aluminum casing, per channel:
- Input: XLR / f-jack combo socket
- Output: XLR / m
Active DI Box 1 Channel, Operatable with battery or phantom power, Pad switch (0 dB/ -30 dB), Input jack link, Balanced XLR output, 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- 1 Channel
- Operatable with battery or phantom power
- Pad switch (0 dB/ -30 dB)
Reamping box The Daccapo Box ensures optimal adjustments of impedances and prevents ground loops through the use of a transformer, The signal to the amplifier can be controlled by a volume control, Weight 0.29 kg
- The Daccapo Box ensures optimal adjustments of impedances and prevents ground loops through the use of a transformer
- The signal to the amplifier can be controlled by a volume control
- Weight 0.29 kg
Passive 2-channel DI box USB input, 1x 3.5 mm Adjustable headphone stereo jack, Switchable mono summing, 2 Balanced XLR outputs, Switchable sample rates: 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz for converting USB audio to XLR, Dimensions: 140 x 95 x...
- USB input
- 1x 3.5 mm Adjustable headphone stereo jack
- Switchable mono summing
Line Splitt Box "1 in 3"Passive two-channel line split box. It is preferably used in order to be able to distribute a (line) signal source to a plurality of inputs. For example, the L / R master outputs of a...
- 2 Channels
- In die-cast aluminium housing
- Pro channel: One input XLR / f, parallel jack XLR / m
Passive DI Box Direct Injection 1-Channel version, PAD switch (0dB/-30dB), Jack as an input connector, Balanced XLR output, Input impedance: 68 kOhm, Output impedance: 600 Ohms, Transfer ratio: 10: 1, Maximum output level: +6 dBu, Dimensions: 110 x 73...
- 1-Channel version
- PAD switch (0dB/-30dB)
- Jack as an input connector
Guitar DI-Box A special DI box for guitar players. For pre-amplifiers (line signal) or amplifiers. PDI09 enables direct recording of guitar signals into the mixer without a microphone. Integrated filter circuits simulate the authentic "speaker" sound. Tone can be...
- Incl. speaker simulation
- Input: Jack with parallel connector for looping
- Output: XLR / Transformer balanced
Passive 8-Channel DI Box with up to 16 Inputs Mono summation over switchable merge in every channel, Switchable pad -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB, Switchable gnd lift per channel, XLR and link out per channel, Frequency range: 10...
- Mono summation over switchable merge in every channel
- Switchable pad -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB
- Switchable gnd lift per channel
Passive 4-channel DI box Transformer balanced XLR outputs, Input impedance: 68 kOhm, Output impedance: 600 Ohm, Ratio: 10: 1, Max. output: +6 dB, Ground/Lift switch, Format: 19"/1U, 5 Year warranty
- Transformer balanced XLR outputs
- Input impedance: 68 kOhm
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm
Line summer/merger, isolated signal combiner When mixing electrical signals, the sources can affect each other. Decoupling resistors can reduce the effect, but lossless mixing is only possible with an active circuit. Active electronics always involve some extra effort and...
- Input 1: Balanced XLR/f via a galvanically isolated transformer. Balanced decoupling via resistors. Total resistance: 2 kOhm
- Maximum sound level for THD <0.5% @ 35 Hz: +20 dBu. Ground lift switch
- Input 2: Balanced XLR/f. Balanced decoupling is via resistors. Resistance: 2 kOhm
Active DI Box Size: 19"/1U, 90 mm deep, 4 Channels, XLR output is also available as a parallel port on the back, The active circuitry allows for a high input impedance of 1 Mohm and greater sensitivity of the...
- Size: 19"/1U, 90 mm deep
- 4 Channels
- XLR output is also available as a parallel port on the back
1-Channel Isolating Transformer Cast aluminum housing, Jack input and output, Ideal for dejamming of guitar racks, 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Cast aluminum housing
- Jack input and output
- Ideal for dejamming of guitar racks
Line Isolation Box 2-Channel isolation transformer, Diecast aluminium housing, RCA inputs and outputs, Ideal for suppressing hum loops in hi-fi racks or eliminating light machine noises in the car hi-fi range, 5 Year warranty
- 2-Channel isolation transformer
- Diecast aluminium housing
- RCA inputs and outputs
Line Level Converter Converts 2x unbalanced RCA in 1x balanced XLR male, Suitable for line devices, such as laptops, CD players etc. to microphone input of mixers/stageboxes
- Converts 2x unbalanced RCA in 1x balanced XLR male
- Suitable for line devices, such as laptops, CD players etc. to microphone input of mixers/stageboxes
Y-Box Guitar SplitterPALMER Y-Box, splitbox for guitar signals. "When I am connecting the inputs of my two amplifiers, there is a strong hum." A frequent query in the technical section of relevant specialist magazines. The solution to this problem is...
- Clinking input with 1 Mohm input impedance
- Output AMP1 as parallel circuit
- Output AMP2 is electronically converted with a subsequent transformer stage
Active 2-Channel DI-Box Switchable pad: 0/-30 dB, 2 Jack inputs, 2 Jack link outputs, 2 Balanced XLR outputs, Balanced XLR mix output, Switchable ground lift per channel, Input impedance: 1 MOhm, Output impedance: 200 Ohm, Max. input level: +45...
- Switchable pad: 0/-30 dB
- 2 Jack inputs
- 2 Jack link outputs
Passive Mono DI BoxPalmer ADIG-LB is the consistent further development of our legendary speaker simulator PDI03, which has proven itself worldwide in the recording studios and by well-known artists such as Keith Richards / Rolling Stones, Alex Lifeson / Rush,...
- Loadbox: jack input for loudspeaker signal with parallel jack for looping the signal, if a loudspeaker box is to be connected (as monitor in stage operation).
- Input impedance of the load box: 8 Ohm, max. Input power 120 W RMS
- Display of input power: 6-pin LED chain
Active DI box Line isolation box or pickup amplifier, Unbalanced and balanced signal routing, Balanced outputs with 2 x XLR jack (front and rear), 20 dB pad for microphone inputs, 3 Stage switchable line inputs up to 18 dB,...
- Line isolation box or pickup amplifier
- Unbalanced and balanced signal routing
- Balanced outputs with 2 x XLR jack (front and rear)
Guitar DI-box and speaker simulation Joe Bonamassa Signature Model, JB switch: Off / Medium / Heavy - behaves like a mid boost, Attenuator: 24/12/0 db, Deep / Normal / Flat voicing switches, Bright / Normal / Mellow voicing switches,...
- Joe Bonamassa Signature Model
- JB switch: Off / Medium / Heavy - behaves like a mid boost
- Attenuator: 24/12/0 db
Twisted DI Box Direct Injection Box Converts a balanced signal into an unbalanced signal, Single channel, XLR female in, Jack out, Switchable GND lift, Max Input Level 6 dBu, Max. Output 6 dB, 20-20,000 Hz, Dimensions: 110 x 35...
- Converts a balanced signal into an unbalanced signal
- Single channel
- XLR female in
2-Channel Isolating Transformer In die-cast aluminium housing, Jack inputs and outputs, Ideal for clearing interference from stereo signals, 5-Year manufacturer's warranty
- In die-cast aluminium housing
- Jack inputs and outputs
- Ideal for clearing interference from stereo signals
DI Box Passive, 1-Channel, PAD switch (0dB / -30dB), Input Link as a jack, Merge function to convert 2 mono-signals to a balanced signal, Balanced XLR output, Input Impedance: 68 kOhm, Output Impedance: 600 Ohm, Transfer ratio of symmetry...
- PAD switch (0dB / -30dB)
Active Mono DI Box Inputs: 6.3 mm jack and XLR female, Parallel 6.3 mm jack output, XLR male output, Pad switch (-10 dB / -20 dB / -30 dB), Switchable gain boost: +12 dB, Switchable ground lift, Operates with...
- Inputs: 6.3 mm jack and XLR female
- Parallel 6.3 mm jack output
- XLR male output
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!