Paiste 2002 Classic 15" Sound Edge HH
15 "Hi-HatA classic. The unique "ribbed" bottom prevents air intake, creating a sharp "chick" and a splashy-open sound. Very clear projection.
- Paiste 2002 series
- The original: patented wavy Hi-Hat
- For live and studio applications
- Made of a special CuSn8 alloy
- Medium bright, full, brilliant hi-hat
- Extremely responsive sound
- Energetic with open hi-hat.
- Sharp, full "chick" sound
|Hand Hammered Cymbal||Yes|
|Finish||Regular / Traditional|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 133252 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!