Paiste 2002 Classic 15" Sound Edge HH
15 "Hi-HatA classic. The unique "ribbed" bottom prevents air intake, creating a sharp "chick" and a splashy-open sound. Very clear projection.
- Paiste 2002 series
- The original: patented wavy Hi-Hat
- For live and studio applications
- Made of a special CuSn8 alloy
- Medium bright, full, brilliant hi-hat
- Extremely responsive sound
- Energetic with open hi-hat.
- Sharp, full "chick" sound
|Hand Hammered Cymbal||Yes|
|Finish||Regular / Traditional|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
15 "Hi-HatA classic. The unique "ribbed" bottom prevents air intake, creating a sharp "chick" and a splashy-open sound. Very clear projection. Paiste 2002 series, The original: patented wavy...
Hi Hat Cymbal Size: 15", 2002 Black Big Beat series, Material: CuSn8 bronze, Based on the 2002 series with a stronger hammer pattern and a slightly darkened finish
HiHat Giant beat series, Size: 15", CuSn8 Bronze, also called 2002 bronze, Finish: regular, For quiet and loud play environment - live and for studio recordings, Bright, warm sound with a complex,...
|sales rank in this product group||1|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 1999|
- Vic Firth 5A American Classic Hickory£8.40
- Remo 14" Ambassador Coated£13.60
- Millenium HH-902 Pro Series Hi-Hat£62
- the t.bone Microphone Holder M£2.50
- K&M 210/9 Black£40
- Remo 14" Ambassador Snare Reso£12.70
- Tama HS40LOWN Snare Stand£48
- Millenium HH-901 Pro Series£55
- Millenium PD-111 Pro Bass Drum Pedal£30
- Millenium CB-801 Pro Series Boom Stand£38
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.