Paiste 2002 Classic 14" Sound Edge HH
A classic. The unique wavy bottom design prevents air entrapment, which creates a sharp chick and a splashy-open sound. Very clear projection.
- Paiste 2002 Series
- The original: Patented wavy hi-hat
- Designed for live and studio applications
- Made of a special CuSn8 alloy
- Medium bright, full, brilliant hi-hat
- Extremely responsive sound
- Full of energy when played open
- Sharp, full chick (pedal) sound
|Finish||Regular / Traditional|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 100782 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!