One Control BJF-S66 Guitar Amp Head
Top for Electric Guitar
- Compact and lightweight construction
- 2 Switchable channels: Rhythm / Lead
- Transistor circuit
- Class D power amplifier
- Power: 100 W into 4 Ohm / 66 W into 8 Ohm / 30 W into 16 Ohm
- 3-Band EQ (Bass: +/- 20 dB at 70 Hz, Mid: +/- 10 dB at 450 Hz, Treble: +/- 20 dB at 2 kHz)
- Switchable bright setting offers +10 dB boost at 4 kHz
- Separate reverb section with adjustable level and decay for each channel
- Integrated tremolo section, combined for both channels
- FX Loop (On/Off), Channel Select and Tremolo (On/Off) can be controlled via optional Latching footswitch or separately available One Control FS-P 3 footswitch (footswitch not included)
- Front panel controls for Master Rhythm, Master Lead, Lead Boost, Gain, Treble, Bass, Mid, 2x Reverb Decay, 2x Reverb Level, Tremolo Depth, Tremolo Speed
- Front panel switches for Channel (Rhythm / Lead), Tremolo (On/Off), Bright Boost (On/Off)
- Instrument input: 6.35 mm mono jack
- Power On / Off switch on rear
- Rear connections for DC In, Tremolo Footswitch, Channel Footswitch, FX Loop Footswitch, Speaker Out, Pre-Amp Out, FX Loop Send, FX Loop Return (6.35 mm mono jack) and One Control FS-P3 (RJ12)
- Input voltage 24V DC (power supply included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26.5 x 9.5 x 10.3 cm
- Weight: 1.62 kg
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
|External FX Loop||No|
|sales rank in this product group||47|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||September 2020|
Find Solid-State Guitar Heads
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.