I'm very pleased with the quality of the bench. My son of 8 years old is using it with his e-piano and I'm using it with piano and guitars. The bench is indeed very stable. There are some minor remarks, so I'll try to break it into pros and cons.
- Stability. It simply doesn't shake no matter how you move.
- Adjustability and easy-to-use - just a click and you have your custom height - range is good for both children (8 year old, 140 cm height) and adults (41 year old, 176 cm height).
- Soft and comfy. Both me and my son like it. If feels good. I can sit and play for hours without noticing.
- Price. I was suprised to know how expensive keyboard benches are. My first though - find a good second hand, but nope, it looks like they are only sold together with keyboards (not separately) and then I found this one.
- One of the rubber heads constantly falls out (when moving). I need to make sure it gets back to its' place without being accidentally lost.
- No suitable covers. Look, I'm someone who likes to treat his stuff nicely. I hate scratches on guitars, pianos, screens and yep - chairs too. I spent a couple of evenings looking for a suitable cover for this one and finally asked my wife to make one, because I could find any. I would really appreciate if something like that would be included or offered as an option (or add-on).