Olli Hess PGM-m70-ap, apple green
Gong and singing bowl mallet
- Suitable for gongs with a diameter from 40 cm to 2 m and singing bowls from 700 g
- Weight: approx 70 g
- Handle diameter: approx. 12 mm
- Handle length: approx. 32 cm
- Head diameter: about 5.5 cm
- Material: beech, biological waxed/fleece
- Head colour: apple green
- Due to its light weight, you can create great timbres
- New handle shape makes this little mallet fit the hand very well
- Also plays well with a second as a pair
- The soft inner produces great sounds and vibrations from singing bowls
- When playing singing bowls the long handle is very beneficial
- Made in Germany
- Delivery quantity: 1 piece
|Mallet head material||Fleece|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 401702 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!