Line or AES I/O to Dante Interface
- For connecting analogue or digital audio equipment to a Dante network
- Requires Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Transforms 2 analogue or digital line signals into Dante
- Converts AES67 into two analogue line or digital AES outputs
- Input impedance analogue: 7.5 kOhm
- Max. Input level (symmetrical): +24 dBu
- Output impedance (analogue): < 150 Ohm
- Max. Output level (symmetrical): +24 dBu
- Tour-worthy rubber protection around the case (can be removed for rack mounting or installation)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 164 x 82 x 51 mm
- Weight: 0.53 kg
Suitable accessories (not included):
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475738 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!