Tour-Ready Line I/O to Dante Interface
- For connecting analog audio equipment to a Dante network
- Converts two analog line signals to Dante
- Converts AES67 to two analog line outputs
- Analog input impedance: 6.6 kOhm
- Maximum input level (balanced): 22 dBu
- Output impedance (analog): < 800 Ohm
- Maximum output level (balanced): 16 dBu
- Tour-proof rubber protection around the housing (can be removed for rack mounting or installation)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 164 x 82 x 51 mm
- Weight: 0.44 kg
- Note: Requires Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Suitable accessories (not included in the scope of delivery):
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 90% bought this exact product |
|£183 Add to Basket|
| ||4% bought Neutrik NA2-IO-DPRO||£555|
| ||2% bought ESI Planet 22x||£339|
|Our most popular Ethernet Audio Interfaces|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 445846 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!