Stereo Set Comprising:
- 2x U87 large diaphragm microphone
- 2x EA87 Ni microphone shock mount
- 1x Aluminium case (suitable for 2 microphones and 2 shock mounts)
The U87 is probably the best-known and most widely used Neumann studio microphone.
It is equipped with a large double diaphragm capsule with the directional characteristics omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-of-eight, which are selected via a switch on the capsule head. A switch on the back causes a 10 dB pre-attenuation. This allows the microphone to transmit sound pressure levels up to 127 dB without distortion. Furthermore, the frequency response in the low pitch ranges can be lowered, in order, for example, to compensate for the proximity effect.
- Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm
- Weight: 500 g
- Diameter: 56 mm
- Length: 200 mm
- Colour: Nickel
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices: