Neumann U67 Set
Large Diaphragm Tube Microphone
- Reissue of the U67 from the 60s according to the original specifications
- K67 capsule
- Acoustic operation: pressure gradient transducer
- Switchable polar pattern: Omni, cardioid, and figure-8
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. sound pressure level: 124 dB (for K <0.5% with pre-damping)
- Nominal impedance: 200 ohms
- Nominal load impedance: 1 kOhm
- Switchable bass roll-off
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Dimensions: 200 x 56 mm (length x diameter)
- Weight: 560 g
- Includes elastic suspension, power supply, microphone cable and handmade vintage aluminium case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433476 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!