Neumann U47 FET
Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40 - 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kOhm: 8 mV / Pa
- Rated impedance: 150 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: 1 kOhm
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR: 25 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: 18 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (rel. 94 dB SPL.): 69 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-rated (rel. 94 dB SPL.): 76 dB
- SPL for THD <0.5%: 137 dB
- With preattenuation: 147 dB
- Maximum output voltage for THD <0.5%: -3.3 dBu
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- XLR connector
- Weight: 710 g
- Diameter: 63 mm
- Length: 160 mm
- Incl. wooden case and certificate
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 350975 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!