Neumann NDH 20
- Frequency range: 5 Hz 30 kHz (3 dB)
- Dynamic 38 mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Impedance: 150 Ohm
- Max. input level: 200 mW
- Sensitivity (1 kHz, 1 Vrms): 114 dB SPL
- Harmonic Distortion (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL): 0.10
- Memory foam ear pads
- Adjustable headband made of flexible steel
- Earcup covers made of lightweight aluminium
- Foldable headphones
- 3.5 mm Stereo mini jack
- Weight without cable: 388 g
- Incl. adapter to 6.3 mm stereo jack, straight cable and spiral cable, fabric bag and short user manual
|Frequency range||5 Hz – 30000 Hz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 458103 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!