Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Successor of KM 84
- Very smooth frequency responses not only for the 0° axis, but also for lateral (off-axis) sound incidence.
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Max. output voltage 2540 mV
- Weight: 80 g
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Length: 107 mm
- Includes windscreen and SG 21 stand mount swivel
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 120310 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!