Neumann KH 310 A right
Active Studio Monitor
- 3 Way System
- Maximum sound neutrality and transient response
- Uniform directivity
- Precise bass reproduction down to 34 Hz
- LF input with extremely low distortion electronically-balanced input stage
- Magnetically shielded
- Variable adaptation within three frequency ranges
- Peak power: 210 W (Woofer), 90 W (Midrange), 90 W (Tweeter)
- Continuous power: 150 W (Woofer), 70 W (Midrange), 70 W (Tweeter)
- Free-field frequency response: 34 Hz - 21 kHz, +/- 3 dB
- Total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Sound pressure level: 120.2 dB SPL at 1 meter in half space at 3% THD
- Membrane dimensions: Woofer 8 1/4", Midrange: 3", Tweeter: 1"
- Controller-Technology: Analog, active
- Crossover: Crossover frequency 650 Hz/2 kHz
- 24 dB/Oct
- Equalization: Bass: 0..-7.5 dB, Midrange: 0..-4.5 dB, Treble: 1..-2 dB, each adjustable in 4 steps
- Audio input (analog): XLR> 10K ohms electronically balanced
- Dimensions: 253 x 383 x 292 mm
- Weight: 13.0 kg
- Mounting option: 2 x M8 side
- Colour (standard): anthracite (RAL 7021)
- 1 Piece: Right speaker (Optional: Left speaker Article Nr: 304990)
|Frequency range||34 Hz – 21000 Hz|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 304991 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!