Nektar Panorama T4
49 Keys Masterkeyboard with Aftertouch
- 8 Impact and pressure sensitive pads
- Bank button for access to another 8 pads (16 in total)
- 9 Faders at 30 mm
- 8 Assignable LED buttons and 8 encoders
- Each controller is fully programmable
- Chord function: trigger up to 6 notes via a key or a pad
- Hold function: Holds played notes until disabled
- Note repeat
- Includes Nektarine software for any VST / VST3 / AU host DAW for immediate access to the Nektar plug-in control
- DAW integration for: Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason and Reaper
- Connections: Sustain and Expression Pedal, USB, MIDI Out
- Includes Bitwig 8-track recording software
- System requirements: Mac (OS X 10.7 or higher) and PC (Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher)
- Power supply via USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 820 x 227 x 80 mm
- Weight: 6.4 kg
|Pitch Bend / Modulation||Yes|
|MIDI Interface||1x Out|
|Sustain Pedal Connection||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 444944 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!